Personally Identifying Information / Release of Information
AJSavannahs will not use Buyer name(s), likeness, or any personally identifiable description or information without the prior, express written consent of Buyer. Such consent will be required for each instance of use.
We will provide references upon request. We will never release contact information to any third party, entity, or potential buyer without express consent. When references are requested, we will obtain such consent from all parties and arrange email or telephone introductions, as desired.
- We can be reached via e-mail at info@AJSavannahs.com or you can reach us by telephone at 866.720.2951
- Our Web server recognizes no information regarding visitors’ domain or e-mail address.
- We do not set any cookies.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- We do not share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about upcoming litters or available kittens. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by emailing us at the address provided above.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information about upcoming litters or available kittens. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
- If you believe that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the email address or phone number listed above.